Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: What happened to the server?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Everyone I had to track down if WCS XL had a forum where I can ask what has happened to the one good server I always enjoyed playing in. I remember the server dissapearing in my favourites, and it came back. So I was glad it would be like it was before but then the problem is no one plays there anymore. Is there a way where we can make this map as popular as it once was? Any ideas? because i missed playing on this server, less lag, fun maps, HOOKS, TKing people;) (sorry about that part but we all know its one of the best thing) Punishment for TKers. LOL the Fire punishment where it can spread to other people :DI mean I dont think there is another server like this in CS 1.6 :rolleyes:
it's tough since 1.6 isn't as popular as it used to be, and a lot of wroaw members don't play 1.6 anymore. the hiatus we had drove away a lot of regulars too. it's a bummer, but problems happen. we should just be thankful for the ppl who kept our server up <3
We need to revitalize this shiz. But I'm not sure exactly how.

We obviously need a new server, but what game now? I don't think there's a demand for funservers much now...at least that's how it seemed when like no one was joining our server before it went down again:(
tf2 maybe? duno if theres some cool mods we could get for that or not
You can't beat cs 1.6. Good memorys.
tf2 dosent sound like a bad idea. we would have to say goodbye to hook though.
GUYS I WILL BE HONEST HERE.

VIDEO GAMES SUCK.

THERE I SAID IT.
coca,Jun 12 2008, 09:38 PM Wrote:GUYS I WILL BE HONEST HERE.

VIDEO GAMES SUCK.

THERE I SAID IT.
coca, play wow
sleepy-sheep,Jun 13 2008, 09:49 AM Wrote:

VIDEO GAMES SUCK.

THERE I SAID IT.
coca, play wow
he used to
G3n0C1D3,Jun 13 2008, 08:24 AM Wrote:
sleepy-sheep,Jun 13 2008, 09:49 AM Wrote:

VIDEO GAMES SUCK.

THERE I SAID IT.
coca, play wow
he used to
He's just mad he sux at everything, especially solitaire
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's