Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: The Onion Movie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was kinda disappointed, thought it would've been funnier. Pretty much the very first and the very last scenes were pretty hilarious... w/ a spot or two in the middle funny, but the rest was... just meh. Overall disappointedness though.
never seen or heard of this >.> but i did just watch kung fu panda and you dont mess w/ the zohan. i liked kung fu panda more xD zohan fell apart at the end.
a hobbit,Jun 11 2008, 03:31 AM Wrote:never seen or heard of this >.> but i did just watch kung fu panda and you dont mess w/ the zohan. i liked kung fu panda more xD zohan fell apart at the end.
I have never heard of it either.;)
I heard zohan was retarded and horrible.
i really disliked the second half, but the first half was okay. it was too over the top for me overall.
i really want to see zohan, because i just love adam sandler. But idk, if it isnt any good i am not going to waste my money on it.
yeah i get free movie tuesdays, so im just watching all the movies. im a big adam sandler fan too tho =P
i really liked click.
Womb-Raider,Jun 13 2008, 08:41 AM Wrote:i really liked click.
Ha, I read dick.
Blizzard,Jun 14 2008, 06:54 AM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,Jun 13 2008, 08:41 AM Wrote:i really liked click.
Ha, I read dick.
me2 lol.

I glanced at it y'know. And I was like "THIS SENTENCE SAYS DICK SOMEWHERE". But on further inspection it did not.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's