Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Prom sucks...i'll go next year
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
i didn't go to prom this year because one im saving up for an xbox 360 and in two weeks i'll finally have enough for a 360, wireless internet connector, and 12 month game card. If i did go i would be broke...and no one likes that. Goddamn i wanna play COD4 so badly...played it once and it was amazing!
GTA4 is way better.;)
JessicaT,May 31 2008, 08:23 AM Wrote:GTA4 is way better.;)
your parents let you play that? and people wonder why america is going down hill.
yeah but.. you skipped your prom to get a 360..?
Graff,May 30 2008, 09:43 PM Wrote:i didn't go to prom this year because one im saving up for an xbox 360 and in two weeks i'll finally have enough for a 360, wireless internet connector, and 12 month game card. If i did go i would be broke...and no one likes that. Goddamn i wanna play COD4 so badly...played it once and it was amazing!
lol @ skipping prom for a xbox360 but when you do get one, come get some COD4 sucka!!
Its an excuse. He doesn't have anyone to go with. Thats the real reason.
p3ng,May 31 2008, 10:30 PM Wrote:Its an excuse. He doesn't have anyone to go with. Thats the real reason.
half true. i wanted to ask a hot chick but since i'm not popular and if i ask her and fail...well rumors will spread fast as fuck (and fuck is fast) so if im gonna get fucked ill do it next year. it was a 50-50 chance...the risk wasn't worth it right now
fuck isnt fast when you do it right.
Graff,May 31 2008, 04:43 AM Wrote:i didn't go to prom this year because one im saving up for an xbox 360 and in two weeks i'll finally have enough for a 360, wireless internet connector, and 12 month game card. If i did go i would be broke...and no one likes that. Goddamn i wanna play COD4 so badly...played it once and it was amazing!
I got an xbox 360. Vegas 2 is better than call of duty4
Womb-Raider,Jun 1 2008, 01:04 AM Wrote:fuck isnt fast when you do it right.
QFE
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's