Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: SOCIAL SPLASH
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello.

Does anyone have a SocialSplash account. That is the question I pose to you all.

Actually it's kinda sucky but someone made me sign up and long story short I'm kinda lonered out there SO if you have a SocialSplash account you should add me HERE.

Or if you're a TRUE COCA FAN you can sign yourself up and add me and tell me how cool I am. THX lol bye.
what the fucking hell is this
European myspace wannabe loser.
HAY ITS NOT EUROPEAN.
facebook imo coca!
DONT BE A LOSER COCA
STAY WITH BEBO.

Ill sign up:angry:<3
Lol coca they deleted your comment on the social splash admin page because you injected that javascript alert that said COCA ROX LOL <3

When I saw that I laughed my ass off.
TuX!TehLinuxPenguin!,May 22 2008, 08:31 PM Wrote:Lol coca they deleted your comment on the social splash admin page because you injected that javascript alert that said COCA ROX LOL <3

o that was javascript. i thought it was coca hacking my pc
TuX!TehLinuxPenguin!,May 22 2008, 08:31 PM Wrote:Lol coca they deleted your comment on the social splash admin page because you injected that javascript alert that said COCA ROX LOL <3

I know, that was fun

Also I think they don't sanitize inputs to the database queries properly, cuz I typed ' as my search keyword and it messed up, not sure if it's exploitable though cuz it's not MySQL and I don't have a clue about anything else:(
coca,May 21 2008, 07:13 PM Wrote:Hello.

Does anyone have a SocialSplash account. That is the question I pose to you all.

Actually it's kinda sucky but someone made me sign up and long story short I'm kinda lonered out there SO if you have a SocialSplash account you should add me HERE.

Or if you're a TRUE COCA FAN you can sign yourself up and add me and tell me how cool I am. THX lol bye.
You're really good at making posts sound like one of those spam bots.:P
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's