Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Experiment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
mais, maintenant c'est dix!
chatp?
G3n0C1D3,May 21 2008, 05:21 PM Wrote:mais, maintenant c'est dix!
DICKS WHAT
Underdog,May 20 2008, 05:53 PM Wrote:I just watched untraceable, and it gave me an idea for a little experiment...

for every reply on this thread, I shall stab a kitten.

:ph34r:
* Sveach forwards this thread to your boss.

/US Govt gets sued by PETA for unethical treatment by one of it's employees.
/UDog loses job, can't pay for internet
/UDog can't see this thread to know how many times to stab kitty
/UDog stabs self instead

:P

<3 luke
heard a commercial for joining the border patrol today, seriously thought about it. where you stationed udog:D?
Womb-Raider,May 21 2008, 09:10 PM Wrote:heard a commercial for joining the border patrol today, seriously thought about it. where you stationed udog:D?
San Diego. Where I'm planning on driving this summer :D
Sveach,May 22 2008, 05:28 AM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,May 21 2008, 09:10 PM Wrote:heard a commercial for joining the border patrol today, seriously thought about it. where you stationed udog:D?
Then after he gets back he's flying to Japan. <.<

You know you want to fly out to Fukuoka and party at the best named bar ever. The Happy Cock. Nothing like asking "Do you know where the Happy Cock is?" and not just to be a douche.
Dum3z,May 22 2008, 06:39 PM Wrote:
Sveach,May 22 2008, 05:28 AM Wrote:
Then after he gets back he's flying to Japan. <.<

You know you want to fly out to Fukuoka and party at the best named bar ever. The Happy Cock. Nothing like asking "Do you know where the Happy Cock is?" and not just to be a douche.
Seriously dude, you and I are going out there when we can afford it.
Hell, I'll even give you a loan for part of the cost (0% interest even:P) if you come. (Only applicable to Sv sorry. <.<)
I like stabbing rabbits.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's