Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: ya know what i hate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A hot chick today asked me to listen to my ipod with her. First of all i wasn't thinking cuz all i listen to is metal. she hit shuffle and bad things happened. The song Bleed from Meshuggah came on and she was all like "oh josh" and laughed at me...in a good way hopefully. Well i failed at life...again.

oh yeah if any of ya like metal, download bleed...its so badass especially when i blast it in my car going 50 on a 25 which i probably shouldn't do but do anyways cuz i get pumped up. always remember:
NO COP NO STOP
you drive? i thought you were like 12 :/ your no match for me in the speeding department boyo.
Womb-Raider,May 24 2008, 12:15 AM Wrote:you drive? i thought you were like 12 :/ your no match for me in the speeding department boyo.
lol
flood control is gay

btw what is it that you hate? that you like metal music but hot chicks dont? lmao

not a big fan of metal anyway:P
http://www.last.fm/user/resol2kaerf
yo man whenever a hot girl listens to my ipod with me i make sure i bust out duck tales, awoohoo!

=D
yo uikjw ohat i fucking hate...

peoplae that talk on out fucking fourms wheo have no idea what the fuycka they'rs taking about!!!!

ECIDTIT: you shoudla stick int in the girls' oppoerrper graff!
Underdog,May 24 2008, 09:12 AM Wrote:yo uikjw ohat i fucking hate...

peoplae that talk on out fucking fourms wheo have no idea what the fuycka they'rs taking about!!!!

This, imho.
p3ng,May 24 2008, 09:28 AM Wrote:
Underdog,May 24 2008, 09:12 AM Wrote:yo uikjw ohat i fucking hate...

This, imho.
hahaha
Reference URL's