Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: WROAW, I NEED YOU NOW.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hello all.

As you know I have been a member of this here "l33t gaming community" for a few years now. idk how long. Well it's quite a while anyway. What this means is that you should be prepared to do anything for me (as I would for you lol).

I'll cut to the chase.

The Coca-Cola company decided to discontinue the Vanilla Coke line of Coke products here a couple of years back. My friend & I miss the stuff.

I was wondering. COULD SOMEONE SEND ME SOME?

THANKS Y'ALL.

PEACE OUT YO.
That stuff sucked
qq
Get vanilla, get coke, enjoy.

Or drink water/milk, which are healthier anyway.:P

EDIT: Damnit flappy, answer me on facebook IM. :<
Vanilla Coke is the shiz.

idk why they stopped it here. MAYBE THERE IS A BLACK MARKET FOR IT!!!!!! WHO KNOWS.

Btw, who is flappy? Is that me or dwop?
Yum vanilla, i think i had one, Dunno if it was cherry. It was in 2005 anyway when i use to go to the chippy with some friends at school.
JessicaT,May 7 2008, 01:51 AM Wrote:Yum vanilla, i think i had one, Dunno if it was cherry. It was in 2005 anyway when i use to go to the chippy with some friends at school.
Cherry is gross.

Chippy ftw though. =)

Btw Dum3z, tempted to try your idea. Not sure how successful it would be though:D
im going to need an address:D
i love cherry, i hate vanilla. xD
I liked the lemon shit they had going for a while...cherry was good too, not a huge fan of the vanilla.

And I was calling you flappy coca, you weren't answering me on facebook IM. <.<
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's