Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Losts on tonite & a chick wants me to work for her
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
when i was on the bus coming home today i got a buzz from the cell and looked to see who was texting me...and it was one of the few hot employees named Melanie asking me to work for her. Well i didn't want to work b/c i want to watch LOST later and do other stuff. So i had to come up with an excuse. It had to be a good one since i was her only lifeline out of this situation. So this excuse had to be good...so i gave it some thought...and this is what i said over a series of texts:

"I'm sorry but i have an emergency of my own. My mom got too drunk last night and hurt herself and now shes in bed and i have to take care of her until my dad gets home. I'd be fine if my dad was home but he's off at series of work-related meetings so i can't leave the house. If you would've texted any other day i'd be fine but hell thats just how life works huh? lol. But i'm sorry i couldn't help you though.:( If theres any other way i can help don't heisitate to ask me..."

and she bought it. and i was like "yesssssss" i thought i was going a little too over the top with my story but i ran with it. If there's one thing that i can do well, that's lie to people's faces and not look it as well as making up bullshit on the spot and making it believe-able. hell maybe i should be impromtu. But anyways, domination of life like this doesn't come my way too often...i always get the shortest straw.
what:blink:
cliffs: he lied to a really hot girl.
Dude, Graff. You already had the perfect excuse.

"Fuck no, Lost is on tonight bitch."
u shoulda been more like "skip work n come watch lost with me baby"
Why doesn't a simple explanation work anymore?

"No, I'm busy."
Blizzard,May 2 2008, 01:19 AM Wrote:Why doesn't a simple explanation work anymore?

"No, I'm busy."
Seriously.
sleepy-sheep,May 2 2008, 12:27 AM Wrote:cliffs: he lied to a really hot girl.
Hahahaha:D
Gotta say no to the hot ones so you make sure you both know who wears the pants.
Graff,May 1 2008, 03:45 PM Wrote:when i was on the bus coming home today i got a buzz from the cell and looked to see who was texting me...and it was one of the few hot employees named Melanie asking me to work for her. Well i didn't want to work b/c i want to watch LOST later and do other stuff. So i had to come up with an excuse. It had to be a good one since i was her only lifeline out of this situation. So this excuse had to be good...so i gave it some thought...and this is what i said over a series of texts:

"I'm sorry but i have an emergency of my own. My mom got too drunk last night and hurt herself and now shes in bed and i have to take care of her until my dad gets home. I'd be fine if my dad was home but he's off at series of work-related meetings so i can't leave the house. If you would've texted any other day i'd be fine but hell thats just how life works huh? lol. But i'm sorry i couldn't help you though.:( If theres any other way i can help don't heisitate to ask me..."

and she bought it. and i was like "yesssssss" i thought i was going a little too over the top with my story but i ran with it. If there's one thing that i can do well, that's lie to people's faces and not look it as well as making up bullshit on the spot and making it believe-able. hell maybe i should be impromtu. But anyways, domination of life like this doesn't come my way too often...i always get the shortest straw.
Not gonna read all that but you get +1 for watching L O S T.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's