Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Server Status
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yes, the server is back. It appears to be thanks to Tux (Thank you!)

At the current time in my life, I am needing to cut back on expenses, and unfortunately a server that I never play on automatically becomes the first and most obvious unnecessary expense. Here are our options:

1) Someone else takes over payments.
2) People donate money and I'll make the payments, as long as the donations cover it
3) Click on the Google Ads! If everyone who visits the site clicks on the ads once or twice when they visit, we should easily be able to make the payment.

The amount we get appears to be related to how much the ad publisher makes in revenue, but still. On average, we used to make about $2 a day off the google ads. If we can make $2 a day on the ads, in 30 days that'll be $60. That will easily make the payment.

The choice is yours....my only rule is that if the funding doesn't show up somehow, I can't make the payment. Unless I become rich or get a better job.
*clicks the ad*
I'll click on all the ads i can. also how do we donate

unfortunately I haven't quite gotten a job yet :)
CLICK DAMNIT
i will f-ing click. whats your address so i can send some moneys via mail...if it ever comes to it...lol
/click

Wheee, I shall help in any way that doesn't take up more than a few minutes or require any money. <.<
will clicking the ads on every pc if you have multiple lan computers in your home help it even more?
Shadow,Apr 29 2008, 08:36 PM Wrote:will clicking the ads on every pc if you have multiple lan computers in your home help it even more?
pretty sure it measures form external ip's and not internal ones and wont work like that, but sure i'll help click, lol
Shadow,Apr 29 2008, 07:36 PM Wrote:will clicking the ads on every pc if you have multiple lan computers in your home help it even more?
no idea. AFAIK it works off page impressions, so I think so...

paypal donation is sveach@gmail.com

I'll pm my home address to people that ask. Give out my address to people without asking me, I find YOUR address, and kill you.:ph34r:

*edit*
We only had like 10 clicks today. Come on guys!! We're never gonna get this paid at this rate.
ur house address would be cool. i can mail cash since i dont have paypal or anything.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's