Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Marines!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I'm shipping off to boot camp this august/september. My recruiter and I are working on getting my 1.5 mile time down to 11:30. Right now I'm running it in like 19 minutes.... :rolleyes:

The goal is to go through enlistment, spend a few years doing IT work for the Marines, then go through officer training. Maybe make a career out of it.

B)
haha fat ass....good luck, semper fi
[quote=Sveach,Apr 17 2008, 06:42 AM]I'm shipping off to boot camp this august/september. My recruiter and I are working on getting my 1.5 mile time down to 11:30. Right now I'm running it in like 19 minutes....
[quote=Biggs,Apr 17 2008, 11:47 AM][quote=Sveach,Apr 17 2008, 06:42 AM] I'm shipping off to boot camp this august/september. My recruiter and I are working on getting my 1.5 mile time down to 11:30. Right now I'm running it in like 19 minutes....
yo good luck sv! you'll be gone for august and September?
Carpe Diem my friend!!! well its always nice to see people out of shape try to get in shape...its a trend more americans (luckily not me i'm in shape) need to follow
1.5 in 19 minutes? dude come on. I run 1 in about 6-8 minutes.
In middle school I ran the mile in 6:58. Now I can do it in about 8 minutes maybe. Cardio is not my thing
the navy seals are better!:ph34r:
gl homes
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's