Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: T.H.U.G. 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who here has it? I'm gonna buy it this weekend along with one of those things so you can play online so I can play with my friend Kyle. Anyone else gonna buy it? Or am I the only THPS games?
I played THPS 1-3, not inclined to play T.H.U.G. 2.
after 3 the franchise went to hell.
Yep. The first 2 were definately the most fun. After that it just became repetitive and boring.
CKY,Oct 8 2004, 11:24 PM Wrote:Who here has it? I'm gonna buy it this weekend along with one of those things so you can play online so I can play with my friend Kyle. Anyone else gonna buy it? Or am I the only THPS games?
im getting it prolly
meh, i think im just gonna buy a mod chip for my ps2 then rent it from blockbuster, yea, im cool cuz im gonna steal games rofl.
you need to buy a hard drive for ur ps2 also. im doing that with my xbox when i get enough money
i dont know if i should but the new mortal kombat, T.H.U.G. 2 , or wait until i get another 60 dollars. i get 7 bucks a week so thatd take about.....9 weeks....shit thats 1 week b4 christmas....

modchip=$40
hard drive=$100
having them both and stealing games from blockbuster for $5=priceless
There's some things that money can't buy. For everything else there is stealing.

EDIT***just had the best idea. ill try to get 9 weeks of allowance in advance!!!! it must work!!!!!
or you could always steal the mod chip and the harddrive
i play thug2 on pc with a perfect ps2 controller remake, its fun but after a while these games are always going to bore me.... so just get it if it costs you nothing or not much
fun to skate with a guy in a wheelchair:P(last th game i played was 3)
Reference URL's