Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Random Joke
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
An old Italian man lived alone in the country. He wanted to dig his tomato garden, but it was very hard work as the ground was hard. His only son, Vincent, who used to help him, was in prison. The old man wrote a letter to his son and described his predicament.

My Dear son Vincent,

I am feeling pretty badly because it looks like I won 't be able to plant my tomato garden this year. I'm just getting too old to be digging up a garden plot. I know if you were here my troubles would be over. I know you would be happy to dig the plot for me.

Love, Papa

A few days later he received a letter from his son .

Dear Dad,

Don 't dig up that garden. That's where I buried the bodies.

Love, Vinnie

At 4 a.m. the next morning, FBI agents and local police arrived and dug up the entire area without finding any bodies. They apologized to the old man and left.

That same day the old man received another letter from his son.

Dear Dad,

Go ahead and plant the tomatoes now. That's the best I could do under the circumstances.

Love, Vinnie
wow this wansn't what i expected. its actually funny:D
hahahahah that was pretty good =P
haha I have to admit that was pretty good. Here is one

So one day St Peter was sitting at his desk. It was a slow day in heaven and St Peter was getting tired. He kept looking down the way expecting someone to come to the gates. Finally he decided he needed a cup of coffee. So, he looked around for someone to take his place while he left. As he looked he saw Jesus. He said to Jesus: "My friend?" and ofcourse Jesus replied "Yes, how may I be of help to you?" "I have been sitting here all day without a single person come by, and I need a cup of coffee." Jesus gladly replied: "Why Ofcourse! I would love to take your spot!" So St Peter goes off, and Jesus sits patiently down. After a few minutes he sees the faint outline of an old man. The old man was having an obviously hard time making his way to the gates. After he arives Jesus says to him: "Welcome! It looks to me like your time on Earth was very hard on you." The old man grunts back. Jesus tries again, "What was the saddest thing that happened to you?" The old man speaks: "Well I suppose that would be my son ran away from me when he was about ten years old." Jesus replies: "Hmmm, that is interesting. You see I ran away from my Earthly father when I was about ten to go to my heavenly father. Say, what did you do for a living on Earth?" "Why I was a wood worker." Jesus thought to himself "Oh my, it could not possibly be. Could it?" "Well can you tell me something about your son?" He replied solemnly, "He had holes in his hands and feet." Jesus exclaimed "Father! Could it be you?! Am I your son?!" The old man lowers his glasses, and looks at Jesus straightway and asks: "Pinocchio?"
that's okay, i still liked womb's better xD
a hobbit,Apr 9 2008, 06:03 PM Wrote:that's okay, i still liked womb's better xD
ive heard wombs, but it was arabs w/ bombs not italians w/ bodies
Plot,Apr 9 2008, 08:59 PM Wrote:
a hobbit,Apr 9 2008, 06:03 PM Wrote:that's okay, i still liked womb's better xD
ive heard wombs, but it was arabs w/ bombs not italians w/ bodies
yeah i heard that one before to, the one w/ arabs and bombs
Reference URL's