Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: How to get into all sorts of things for free
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
wai so much digg >.>
Think of all the money you'll save by not paying the $7-$20 cover. Too bad you have to carry that crap around and look like a douche bag in the club all night.
even better find out when they're unloading the djs shit from a truck grab something and walk inside, throw to the ground and continue on like nothing happened.
The Senate,Mar 27 2008, 08:09 PM Wrote:Think of all the money you'll save by not paying the $7-$20 cover. Too bad you have to carry that crap around and look like a douche bag in the club all night.
I was thinking bring a change of clothes and put them in the record bag, then go too the bathroom and change.
[quote=Kyle,Mar 27 2008, 06:32 PM][quote=The Senate,Mar 27 2008, 08:09 PM] Think of all the money you'll save by not paying the $7-$20 cover.
i steal stuff from target...not big things, but more like small things like packs of gum, etc. gotta start somewhere. besides the Asset Protection guys don't really care if it ain't costly.
[quote=Graff,Mar 28 2008, 05:47 PM]i steal stuff from target...not big things, but more like small things like packs of gum, etc. gotta start somewhere.
ive taken a chocolate bar, a bottle of cologne, and some mtg cards. i still have the cologne, it was way back around 7th grade lol.
I took a "candy bar" once, was only worth 10 cents though

PEER PRESSURE FTL.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's