Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Happy Easter everyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Today is special because jesus arose from the dead or something like that. Frankly im just happy we eat food to remember such an event. We've all done our share of rising from the dead together, what made jesus so special :/ Eat your ham gents!
heh, happy easter to all!
THE LORD HAS ARISEN!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, happy Easter everyone:)
Is anyone doing anything special for easter? I'm just eating an easter dinner. None of my family is really religious. My mom even works in a church and easter still doesnt matter to us much.
The rest of my family are quite Christian so they all went to church, then we all had Easter dinner, nothing special really:D

oh and i nailed myself to a cross
i went to the local drugstore to buy a bus ticket back to nyc and the place was closed early because of easter. screw easter!!!!!!!!!
I never knew there was an easter dinner.

My car broke and so did my phone today.
not a good day for mr biggs:(
Uhh...I downed half a bottle of cheap sake after I visited Tokyo tower. I didn't even know it was easter though.
Dum3z,Mar 24 2008, 11:51 AM Wrote:Uhh...I downed half a bottle of cheap sake after I visited Tokyo tower. I didn't even know it was easter though.
thats the american thing to do
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's