Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: It's A Boy!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Dwopple,Mar 19 2008, 12:03 AM Wrote:Grats KrayZ, remember to teach him the meaning of CHATP
his first words should either be wroaw or chatp. lolxD
coca,Mar 18 2008, 09:08 PM Wrote:
Dum3z,Mar 19 2008, 02:51 AM Wrote:
coca,Mar 18 2008, 08:50 PM Wrote:hello my mind is not corrupted neither is dwopples
21:36:33] <coca> hi dwop do you want to touch my nunchuck
[21:36:40] <Dwoppers> no
[21:36:40] <Dwoppers> go die
[21:36:41] <Dwoppers> u fag
Only wanted to play wii boxing with him.:(
So you call it wii boxing eh? Doesn't sound like much fun even for a fag...in fact it sounds kinda painful...you must be a masochistic fagort!:o
Pix or it never happened liar Krayz!
back to walk dog and make sure he hasnt ripped apart the house..and biggs stfu..who the hell would lie about something like that..ill be sure to send pix to everyone but ur stank ass..whore
Biggs,Mar 19 2008, 06:27 PM Wrote:Pix or it never happened liar Krayz!
even in jest that is just mean for something as serious as this. Congrats a second time!!!!!!!!!!
this makes me wonder if our children will join wroaw. thatd be cool. xD. actually maybe we should keep wroaw to us. lolzxD
Krayz,Mar 19 2008, 06:13 PM Wrote:back to walk dog and make sure he hasnt ripped apart the house..and biggs stfu..who the hell would lie about something like that..ill be sure to send pix to everyone but ur stank ass..whore
I'd hate to see its bald head that probably looks exactly like yours.:ph34r:
baby eminem :X
Wow congratz!:D
Me hopes i have a family some dayB)
pfft me not bald here is a pic of me..i should be home tomorrow then i will put pics up of the baby..and if i didnt say his name is taylor ryan:D
[Image: picture007ks5.jpg]
Me fixn to pwnface in cod4
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's