Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: I can't be the only person who sings and drives...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
well the other day i was saying to my friends that i sing to whatever is playing in my car (even if there is people in there or not) is sing to it. And I was all like "doesn't else do that?" and they shook their heads "no." But what was funny was that my friend quote said "Josh, you sing in your car, I masturbate." I guess he tried. Makes me want to as well.
..huh?

oh, and double post. epic fail.
I sing and drive:D
sometimes i sing to the song im listening to, or at least whistle. cant really sing if your listening to techno.
i hum and occasionally sing, though not if someone is in the car w/ me unless its like classic rock and we're all singing.
I almost always sing when I'm the only one in the car. With certain friends in the car I'll sing certain songs.

I've decided that rapping alongside Ludacris is the best experience.
i take that back, half the time im driving im busy cursing/yelling/getting pissed off at retarded/stupid/slow drivers that i come across.

yes i have bad road rage.
And since I click View New Posts and reply to the oldest posts first, I posted my comment in the wrong thread...oh well.

And if any of my friends are in the car and a Queen song is on, we're all singing it.:P
G3n0C1D3,Mar 16 2008, 04:32 PM Wrote:..huh?

oh, and double post. epic fail.
story of my life...not kidding
i sing and bang your mom at the same time..then she sings bc i slip it in her booty
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's