Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Serious question...!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Vote. Discuss.
its not really that big of a deal but something fresh for the spring season would be welcome
March madness?
We should do a spring banner or a summer banner:P
JessicaT,Mar 8 2008, 01:05 PM Wrote:We should do a spring banner or a summer banner:P
Yes, agreed.
honestly we should have a banner that is a spread of all wroaw members nude..i think it would be a real hit among the gays of the clan..like coca for example
Your opinions have been noted. Thanks for utilising your refined taste of imagery. A cake will arrive shortly. For now, we would like you to give you a complementary tour through our complex, starting at our fiery oven. Just sit back and enjoy. I am sure you will. I can say it will be a once of a lifetime experience. It really will be. I will gleefully listen to the input you all have, but for now we have a tour on the menu. If you could just walk onto that platform...
DutchTiger,Mar 8 2008, 05:41 PM Wrote:Your opinions have been noted. Thanks for utilising your refined taste of imagery. A cake will arrive shortly. For now, we would like you to give you a complementary tour through our complex, starting at our fiery oven. Just sit back and enjoy. I am sure you will. I can say it will be a once of a lifetime experience. It really will be. I will gleefully listen to the input you all have, but for now we have a tour on the menu. If you could just walk onto that platform...
CAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
said cake is not true.
I like the new banner.. red.. smexy:D
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's