Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: tker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Minion,Nov 16 2004, 08:39 PM Wrote:I said that mainly to point out that there are idiots and hackers on when no current admins are there
No kidding. I deal with that on a daily basis. :blink:
[quote=Minion,Nov 16 2004, 07:56 PM]Yeah i might try to rejoin. if only to get admin so I can kick all
He plays Dev you dumb-_-.:P

Why are you never on now!
Dimon,Nov 17 2004, 02:18 AM Wrote:rofl they get themselve kicked after 3 tks no worry about that
wrong. People like PKer118 know a way around it. If you're not driving the car you're in, you don't get credit for the team kill.

Great, did I just tell everybody? :ph34r:
so they press E when theyre about to run sum1 over so they dont drive the car anymore? damn hax :ph34r:
if u press E the car go slowly and stops
Yeah I haven't been on lately for two reasons: 1) I was busy last night, and 2) I've been playing CS because Lineage II is getting dull again.
Yeah sorry about PKer guys. You can ban him from your server and afN will not take it personally. He does that sometimes on ours. So feel free to ban when he starts up his little fucktard routine. ;)
*noobish,Nov 17 2004, 08:19 PM Wrote:so they press E when theyre about to run sum1 over so they dont drive the car anymore? damn hax :ph34r:
i pioneered that move:)
Womb bring back a year old topic much?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's