Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Servers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
as much as i hate to do this...does anyone know of some other fun serevrs like wroaw to play on? I played religiously on your server and when i went away i was crestfallen. So anyways, until the server gets back to normal, anyone know some other remotely fun servers out there?
I NEED MY WROAW FIX. IM DETOXING FOR TOO LONG
Graff,Mar 1 2008, 05:41 PM Wrote:I NEED MY WROAW FIX. IM DETOXING FOR TOO LONG
Find yourself a nice gf? :ph34r:
Young_Zeratul,Mar 2 2008, 03:06 AM Wrote:
sigh....i've tried. its a godless endeavor (i like that song!:D) for me to get a nice gf. I'll keep trying!!!!! and when (and if) i do, i'll post a picture of her and me. that reminds me, i'm one of the only people in my group of friends that hasn't been in some sort of relationship (even if it lasts only a week)...damn
Graff,Mar 2 2008, 06:51 AM Wrote:
Young_Zeratul,Mar 2 2008, 03:06 AM Wrote:
sigh....i've tried. its a godless endeavor (i like that song!:D) for me to get a nice gf. I'll keep trying!!!!! and when (and if) i do, i'll post a picture of her and me. that reminds me, i'm one of the only people in my group of friends that hasn't been in some sort of relationship (even if it lasts only a week)...damn
If you can't get a GF even though you want one, you're not trying ^^

Maybe your standards are too high lol. ;D
OMG GUYZ, I got a new GF! And by GF I mean GeForce 7600 GT. hahaha

Ok that was my bash.org moment for the day.
TuX!TehLinuxPenguin!,Mar 3 2008, 12:32 AM Wrote:OMG GUYZ, I got a new GF! And by GF I mean GeForce 7600 GT. hahaha

Ok that was my bash.org moment for the day.
very nice lol. well i thought my standards were high but whenever i say to my friends "damn (some girl you don't know's name) is hot", they are all like..."ummmm yeah.....she aint that hot...." and then im all like "ARE U SERIOUS!?!?" so i guess my standards can't be that high. woot:D
maybe you're gay.
[Image: witty_square_0.png]
coca,Mar 3 2008, 04:28 AM Wrote:[Image: witty_square_0.png]
*coca hump*
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's