Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Free Ringtones?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Now I bet everyone have seen those pop-ups for free ring tones.

My question is?

Is their a actual way to get free ring tones for my Verizon Voyager?
i torrented a program that converts mp3 files into mmf files (ringtone format). then i put it on a minisd card and drop into my phone. might work for you if theres a memcard slot on the voyager.
sleepy-sheep,Mar 9 2008, 06:20 AM Wrote:i torrented a program that converts mp3 files into mmf files (ringtone format). then i put it on a minisd card and drop into my phone. might work for you if theres a memcard slot on the voyager.
i got the same problem except with a shittier phone. what the name of the program?
USB or bluetooth is your savior!
free ringtones they did nothing wrong
Graff,Mar 9 2008, 05:09 PM Wrote:
sleepy-sheep,Mar 9 2008, 06:20 AM Wrote:i torrented a program that converts mp3 files into mmf files (ringtone format). then i put it on a minisd card and drop into my phone. might work for you if theres a memcard slot on the voyager.
i got the same problem except with a shittier phone. what the name of the program?
mp3 ringtone gold. torrent said program, get serial off interwebs. pretty simple, only problem is that it doesnt let you get into real detail when you cut the pieces that you want. i use goldwave to solve that though.
sleepy-sheep,Mar 11 2008, 12:34 AM Wrote:
Graff,Mar 9 2008, 05:09 PM Wrote:
mp3 ringtone gold. torrent said program, get serial off interwebs. pretty simple, only problem is that it doesnt let you get into real detail when you cut the pieces that you want. i use goldwave to solve that though.
ok thx but i have verizon...i've tried downloading shit from untorennt for it all to fail. Is there something special that i need to do with V-Cast or something so that i can put fricken ringtones on my phone? its acutally frustrating!!! thx for the help though
don't bother i think i solved my own problem lol
vollidioten
Graff,Mar 12 2008, 10:23 PM Wrote:don't bother i think i solved my own problem lol
and i did
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's