Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Everyone OKs?!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
SniperducK,Feb 27 2008, 10:47 AM Wrote:mmm i felt it a little, i thought it was just an accident outside but i didnt hear any horns or anything so i didnt know....also some of my books were off the shelf and there was a spilt over cup in the living room.

Both of my roomies(girls) woke up and were freaking out and turned the TV on, so i felt the wrath of comforting two bitches all night and forgot about the quake~
Dude. How the Fuck.
SniperducK,Feb 27 2008, 03:47 PM Wrote:mmm i felt it a little, i thought it was just an accident outside but i didnt hear any horns or anything so i didnt know....also some of my books were off the shelf and there was a spilt over cup in the living room.

Both of my roomies(girls) woke up and were freaking out and turned the TV on, so i felt the wrath of comforting two bitches all night and forgot about the quake~
motherfucker.
p3ng,Feb 27 2008, 08:39 PM Wrote:
SniperducK,Feb 27 2008, 03:47 PM Wrote:mmm i felt it a little, i thought it was just an accident outside but i didnt hear any horns or anything so i didnt know....also some of my books were off the shelf and there was a spilt over cup in the living room.

motherfucker.
...ass
Plot,Feb 27 2008, 08:09 PM Wrote:

motherfucker.
...ass
i didnt get any, last night....hahaha
SniperducK,Feb 28 2008, 02:38 AM Wrote:

motherfucker.
...ass
me either...:(if only i had girls for roommates...that would we awesome. props to you man!!! so was it a three-some? that's one of my life dreams btw which will most likely never to me by sober women. ON TO THE PITY SEX
SniperducK,Feb 28 2008, 02:38 AM Wrote:

motherfucker.
...ass
Jackass...;)
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's