Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: DEATH NOTE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
anyone here watch Death Note? its pretty much the best show to come on in years. Sure its anime, and normally i dont watch anime, but this show is so fucking good im willing to make an exception.
Pff I thought you were notifying us of your suicide somewhat Ratmuffin style.

Never heard of this show.
yeah i watched it while it was being made, subs ftw. pretty damn good show, but the first "arc" was a lot better than the second imo.
coca,Feb 11 2008, 05:56 PM Wrote:Pff I thought you were notifying us of your suicide somewhat Ratmuffin style.

^
Yeah, i got a few episdes after the 2nd arc started but then got bored and quit, then when it finished i onry watcehd the last episode:D
coca,Feb 11 2008, 10:56 PM Wrote:Pff I thought you were notifying us of your suicide somewhat Ratmuffin style.

Plot,Feb 11 2008, 08:07 PM Wrote:
coca,Feb 11 2008, 05:56 PM Wrote:Pff I thought you were notifying us of your suicide somewhat Ratmuffin style.

I'm gay
yeah, same cept iont know who ratmuffin is:P
Dwopple,Feb 11 2008, 08:21 PM Wrote:Yeah, i got a few episdes after the 2nd arc started but then got bored and quit, then when it finished i onry watcehd the last episode:D
Same with what I did.

One of the best intellectual thought out plots I've seen.
coca,Feb 11 2008, 04:56 PM Wrote:Pff I thought you were notifying us of your suicide somewhat Ratmuffin style.

:)damn it....so close...
SniperducK,Feb 11 2008, 10:32 PM Wrote:
coca,Feb 11 2008, 04:56 PM Wrote:Pff I thought you were notifying us of your suicide somewhat Ratmuffin style.

:)damn it....so close...
I remember he was going to send cases of Red Bull to people if they did something or another with the server.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's