Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: ne1 else got this problem on hl2?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i finished installing hl2 then when i try to connect to steam some error crap pops up with something about could not connect to steam.
Steam currently has some server problems. Try again later.

Quote:(!) Announcement -- For those who just joined: Welcome to the Steam channel. Steam is undergoing some master server issues. Experience tells us it wont take longer than 1-1.5 hours. Please calm down as we do not work for VALVe. Do NOT spam or use all CAPS please. Thanks and enjoy your stay!
Ya i cant even unlock half-life2 on steam :-(
It fuckin better not do that to me, i just went and bought the game, doing ~ 100 down the highway....it better fucking work. :o
a new problem has occured during the game.i flash myself then the lag was insane.froze my source
NEVER minimize a game with the source engine....the game becomes not responding. most people prolly already know that but whatever
I think that's just the CRACKED version of CS:S.:P
yeah it is, i can play source, alt tab, and about 2 minutes later :oit works again. but im using a radeon 7500.
Reference URL's