Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Tabula Rasa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got tired of waiting for a new MMO to come out so I went and bought Tabula Rasa (it comes tomorrow), does anyone play?

I have a friend that just started and he says good things. Third-person shooter MMO
i played alittle bit of it with bigs:Pbut didn't get to far in it.
I was going to buy it at release but the game I was actually waiting for came out.

[Image: f9b8824db7981950cd72e7210bb20af9105e1b95.jpg]
[Image: bc11705578080e4aadc5e28850a4c237e5ed153e.jpg]
[Image: 585765f1e6fe251257602ca0b2e5452e07381055.jpg]

I miss my flamethrower, too bad I never took screen shots of my higher levels, I was just too busy blowing shit up. It was a fun game, good times just running through countless mobs getting an exp multiplier of x6 and going all out guns a blazing.
Biggs,Jan 21 2008, 02:01 PM Wrote:I was going to buy it at release but the game I was actually waiting for came out.

I miss my flamethrower, too bad I never took screen shots of my higher levels, I was just too busy blowing shit up. It was a fun game, good times just running through countless mobs getting an exp multiplier of x6 and going all out guns a blazing.
What class were you?

What game released that you were waiting for?
I was a Grenadier and it was fucking great.

I had my rifle for sniping, rocket launcher/grenade launcher for distanced mobs, and then if I felt like blowing away some money, I brought out the flame thrower for some close combat.

They got the second best armor so you can just run in and have some fun. The rifles you get from the starting class though are probably one of the best weapons in the game even at higher levels. Cheap ammo, long range and good damage.
the net gun was really sweet although it was only one shot, it owned everything it hit:)
Reference URL's