Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Brawl Countdown!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Madness over at gamestop, at least one hundred people waiting outside.
Biggs,Mar 9 2008, 05:39 AM Wrote:Madness over at gamestop, at least one hundred people waiting outside.
Damn. Im getting mine today at a shopping center around 11-2 pm today.
Plot,Mar 9 2008, 11:57 PM Wrote:http://kotaku.com/365603/brawl-doesnt-wo...h-some-wii

gg
Works on mine. Btw, I got mine at 1:00 pm at Best Buy today. Kind of easy to find.
Biggs,Mar 8 2008, 10:39 PM Wrote:Madness over at gamestop, at least one hundred people waiting outside.
I went with a friend when we decided to at 11 PM. Drove to a Gamestop and about the same amount of people in line for it. Fuck that, we just went across the street and got it at Walmart. I was second in a line of like six or so. We in just a few minutes and it looked as if the Gamestop line didn't even move yet.

I didn't pre-order Halo 3 and I didn't preorder Brawl. Fuck pre-ordering things

Oh, but yeah. I love this game. <3
Blizzard,Mar 10 2008, 09:03 AM Wrote:
Biggs,Mar 8 2008, 10:39 PM Wrote:Madness over at gamestop, at least one hundred people waiting outside.
I went with a friend when we decided to at 11 PM. Drove to a Gamestop and about the same amount of people in line for it. Fuck that, we just went across the street and got it at Walmart. I was second in a line of like six or so. We in just a few minutes and it looked as if the Gamestop line didn't even move yet.

I didn't pre-order Halo 3 and I didn't preorder Brawl. Fuck pre-ordering things

Oh, but yeah. I love this game. <3
Really great game. I can't stop thinking about it at school. Im in love...
yeah brawl is pretty frickin awesome!!!
Ike is an overpowered ass, and I love him.
:(is all I can say...no Wii and 9 days I'll be out of country anyway. Maybe I'll play the Japanese version at someone's house.
Biggs,Mar 11 2008, 05:31 AM Wrote:Ike is an overpowered ass, and I love him.
Yea, he is my main currently :D
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's