Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Brawl Countdown!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Biggs,Feb 22 2008, 11:16 PM Wrote:
Pker,Feb 22 2008, 09:24 PM Wrote:
Young_Zeratul,Feb 22 2008, 02:19 PM Wrote:Halo 3 is gonna get its ass kicked hard.
What do you all have against Halo 3?
It's a console FPS. I really don't see why its so popular actually, the multiplayer mode doesn't actually give anything different from any other game.

I actually found Call of Duty multiplayer much more entertaining for the xbox 360.
agreed. halo 3 is nothing new at all. which i guess can be nice sometimes, but i dont think it lasts.

im also not a big fan of console fps. xD

as for brawl, have you guys seen the player profiles on ign so far? they have 4 of them. its nice if you havent played brawl yet.
a hobbit,Feb 23 2008, 11:41 AM Wrote:
Biggs,Feb 22 2008, 11:16 PM Wrote:
Pker,Feb 22 2008, 09:24 PM Wrote:
Young_Zeratul,Feb 22 2008, 02:19 PM Wrote:Halo 3 is gonna get its ass kicked hard.
What do you all have against Halo 3?
It's a console FPS. I really don't see why its so popular actually, the multiplayer mode doesn't actually give anything different from any other game.

I actually found Call of Duty multiplayer much more entertaining for the xbox 360.
agreed. halo 3 is nothing new at all. which i guess can be nice sometimes, but i dont think it lasts.

im also not a big fan of console fps. xD

as for brawl, have you guys seen the player profiles on ign so far? they have 4 of them. its nice if you havent played brawl yet.
Exactly Hobbit! Halo 3 is fun for like until you finish campaign mode but if you are mostly by yourself, there is no way to have fun with it once you beat campaign. Unless you have online, but not everybody does, and I assume it gets boring shooting people for an hour.

However in Brawl, there is so much stuff to unlock and SubSpace Emissary will take a good 14 hours to beat. And, here comes the good part. If you dont have online, you can just go and beat the crap out of CPU's while finding out who your starter character/ power house character is. Or, you can play some classic games you unlock in brawl such as Starfox 64. Lets not forget building your own stages and receiving one daily. :)
[quote=Young_Zeratul,Feb 23 2008, 11:49 AM]It's a console FPS. I really don't see

Exactly Hobbit! Halo 3 is fun for like until you finish campaign mode but if you are mostly by yourself, there is no way to have fun with it once you beat campaign. Unless you have online, but not everybody does, and I assume it gets boring shooting people for an hour.

However in Brawl, there is so much stuff to unlock and SubSpace Emissary will take a good 14 hours to beat. And, here comes the good part. If you dont have online, you can just go and beat the crap out of CPU's while finding out who your starter character/ power house character is. Or, you can play some classic games you unlock in brawl such as Starfox 64. Lets not forget building your own stages and receiving one daily.
[quote=suxa,Feb 27 2008, 12:30 AM][quote=Young_Zeratul,Feb 23 2008, 11:49 AM] It's a console FPS. I really don't see

However in Brawl, there is so much stuff to unlock and SubSpace Emissary will take a good 14 hours to beat. And, here comes the good part. If you dont have online, you can just go and beat the crap out of CPU's while finding out who your starter character/ power house character is. Or, you can play some classic games you unlock in brawl such as Starfox 64. Lets not forget building your own stages and receiving one daily.
[quote=suxa,Feb 26 2008, 07:30 PM][quote=Young_Zeratul,Feb 23 2008, 11:49 AM] It's a console FPS. I really don't see

[quote=Biggs,Feb 27 2008, 03:38 AM][quote=suxa,Feb 26 2008, 07:30 PM] [quote=Young_Zeratul,Feb 23 2008, 11:49 AM] It's a console FPS. I really don't see

suxa give me your xbl gamertag.
sleepy-sheep,Feb 27 2008, 06:24 PM Wrote:suxa give me your xbl gamertag.
xbl sucks
6 more days till Brawl, let the hype begin!

And by that I mean....

OMG BR28l i9 c34mi6ng t0 t45wn! dldjkjfkd

Enjoy your meth.
Young_Zeratul,Mar 3 2008, 05:05 PM Wrote:6 more days till Brawl, let the hype begin!

And by that I mean....

OMG BR28l i9 c34mi6ng t0 t45wn! dldjkjfkd

Enjoy your meth.
I heard it was actually released a few days ago in sears by me:P
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's