Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Brawl Countdown!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[quote=piratebuddha,Jan 18 2008, 07:14 AM][quote=Biggs,Jan 17 2008, 07:38 PM] [quote=Dum3z,Jan 17 2008, 07:33 PM] Because Shiek's built like a man.
[quote=Young_Zeratul,Jan 18 2008, 08:41 PM][quote=piratebuddha,Jan 18 2008, 07:14 AM] [quote=Biggs,Jan 17 2008, 07:38 PM] [quote=Dum3z,Jan 17 2008, 07:33 PM] Because Shiek's built like a man.
So who pre-ordered their copy already? I dont really like pre-ordering, sometimes it will give you the game the day AFTER the game is released. You would feel left out of the rush.
You're going to be left out for weeks if you don't pre-order it.
Yeah, I don't think so. Halo 3 was supposed to be gone for the first few days but they had an assload at Target. No problem.
Blizzard,Jan 20 2008, 01:16 AM Wrote:Yeah, I don't think so. Halo 3 was supposed to be gone for the first few days but they had an assload at Target. No problem.
I base it on three reasons.

1. It was still a little difficult to find a Wii a year after it was released.
2. I said it before, the Gamestop I went to a few weeks ago said they already had over 250 pre-orders in that one store alone. The guy said they won't have any for a month or two.
3. SSBM sold at a ratio of 3:4, meaning 3 copies sold for every 4 gamecubes sold. I doubt that ratio will go down for SSBB.

I still believe that SSBB will outdo Halo 3 in sales. Only time will tell though, Halo 3 had 1.7 million pre-orders.
It's not very hard to find a Wii in my city. Best Buy/Target/wherever almost always have a few.

1.7 million preorders and I still had no problem getting Halo 3? I'll take my chances on SSBB.
Blizzard,Jan 20 2008, 08:41 AM Wrote:It's not very hard to find a Wii in my city. Best Buy/Target/wherever almost always have a few.

1.7 million preorders and I still had no problem getting Halo 3? I'll take my chances on SSBB.
As will I. I'm sure nintendo will have plenty for everybody since it is gonna be in the top 5 best games of 2008.

And the wii is still hard to find. Of which I'm suprised at. Im so glad I got mine in February 2007.
Blizzard,Jan 20 2008, 02:41 AM Wrote:It's not very hard to find a Wii in my city. Best Buy/Target/wherever almost always have a few.

I've never seen a Wii for sale around here, Best Buy, Target, some random game stores in the mall, Walmart, etc. haven't had one at any time I've been there.
Dum3z,Jan 20 2008, 08:56 AM Wrote:
Blizzard,Jan 20 2008, 02:41 AM Wrote:It's not very hard to find a Wii in my city. Best Buy/Target/wherever almost always have a few.

I've never seen a Wii for sale around here, Best Buy, Target, some random game stores in the mall, Walmart, etc. haven't had one at any time I've been there.
Your town obviously sucks.

If not many people have Wii's then again, no problem finding SSBB.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's