Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Ok, this is getting ridiculous
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Someone explain to me how i fix this little bitch from being in front of my computer screen EVERY second that i am there?! bah... i throw her off and she just jumps right back up :/

Any suggestions?

[Image: kittyeg1.jpg]

EDIT: btw, the reason she's up there is she tries to catch the cursor... which is cute... the first 10 times
kill it with fire

or get a second monitor, and set it to clone, and she can have the 2nd monitor lol
smack it on the head with a stick and say "BAD KITTY! RESPECT MY AUTHORITY!"
force feed it those pills on your desk.
:)+Jan 13 2008, 02:31 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (3Rb //:)@ Jan 13 2008, 02:31 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->smack it on the head with a stick and say "BAD KITTY! RESPECT MY AUTHORITY!"[/quote]
lol my cat does the same
next time i actually let my cat in my room, ill show you the exact same picture with a gray cat
Krayz Wrote:force feed it those pills on your desk.

Lol, Best idea ever :lol:
Buy her a toy to play with on the floor (the cat this is)

Or a cage (again, for the cat) ;x
Buy a taser. Animals learn fast.
I find that a spray bottle works best in keeping cats away from anything. My cat chewed through the cord to my Bose QC2's once. After I sprayed him with my water bottle, he wouldn't come close to my headphones again.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's