Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Server offline
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
i wish there was some way of contacting the regulars to come back...not all of them are smart enough to come here...no one plays...its depressing D:
Graff,Jan 25 2008, 10:53 PM Wrote:i wish there was some way of contacting the regulars to come back...not all of them are smart enough to come here...no one plays...its depressing D:
Yep. Total failure by this move.
They find the server again eventually because they continue to play the same custom maps on shitty servers. Then eventually they'll see our wonderful server on those same shitty maps.
Yep, only thing thats stopping them is that the server doesnt have the maplist or hook working yet.
we've had long off times before, we'll have long off times after this one. It's just a pain in the ass to see the server again empty during prime time
so are you guyz trying to fix the hook? like for a prediction, about what day EST will hook come back? or like when the server is back to normal?
theres a lot of work that goes into putting the server up. we have many mods that need to be properly set up and it looks like sv and/or senate have not had much free time to work on it
Server owner works 65 hours a week and takes a few college classes, along with having a girlfriend. I think you can wait.
Dum3z,Jan 31 2008, 04:40 PM Wrote:Server owner works 65 hours a week and takes a few college classes, along with having a girlfriend. I think you can wait.
Madden 08 helps. :D
I was in the server today and there were 4 pplz in!! Did that break the record?!?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's