Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: New American Gladiators?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So whos seen the new american glad? I think its fucking sick. Wolf is by far the coolest gladiator. I hear the rocks cousin is one of the glads too.
It's fucking badass. I loved the show when I was younger. It's possibly the most bad ass show on TV these days.
Titan reminds me of a younger Californian governor.

Other than the massive amount of commercials its mind blowing awesome when the show is on.
I dont watch shows on tv that i actually like anymore, i just wait a day and download them instead :/ Cuts the commercials right out:)
ive yet to see it, looks massive though. ive seen a couple of the older eps but dont remember them very well because i was young
Womb-Raider,Jan 11 2008, 06:06 AM Wrote:I dont watch shows on tv that i actually like anymore, i just wait a day and download them instead :/ Cuts the commercials right out:)
Might as well toss the TV on the channel at least and give the shows you like good ratings, so the writers don't go on pissy-fit strikes.:P
they're striking over internet revenue mostly and dvd sales profits :/ cant blame them they're getting shafted.
Womb-Raider,Jan 12 2008, 06:11 AM Wrote:they're striking over internet revenue mostly and dvd sales profits :/ cant blame them they're getting shafted.
All the same, tossing it on the channel and leaving the TV on for an hour isn't a huge waste of power and it's not like it's that hard to do.:P
Dum3z,Jan 12 2008, 10:24 AM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,Jan 12 2008, 06:11 AM Wrote:they're striking over internet revenue mostly and dvd sales profits :/ cant blame them they're getting shafted.
All the same, tossing it on the channel and leaving the TV on for an hour isn't a huge waste of power and it's not like it's that hard to do.:P
i refuse to fuel the products that have advertisements on such as "RenewIn, ActivOn, FirstOn, etc."
HeadOn is the bomb.

I've never used it though.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's