Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: bye guys for good
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ya guys bann this account from forums to.YA IM BACK FOR 1 MORE POST ya you guys know mt mr.numnum ya i got banned im sorry for tks at crazytankthree or affending pretty mutch every one.ya i have a cs folder it has shortcuts to all my clan gruops and guess whta? wcs website still in tht folder i was w8ting to see if i could post bacvk and say sorry.now my bro h8s me now ttthta i got my family banned from nipper maps yes H8S me now. and by the way the true faggot of all here is:i tell u at then end. ya but this is probly the last time yuo will every see me posting here again.so guys everyone admin or not banned or not affended or not...bye see you sometime(well never) again. ya just unban me! if u want me to stop "GAY" polls ask politely(last time ill be post here if u guys dont forgive me though) but im sorry mostly to plot ive offended him many many times and the rest of u i offended ya im sorry now i know sorry probly doesnt cut for that manys times calling u guys gay and faggot ya bye the way

AND IM NOT A SUCK UP!

nice people:all of you(not some of u ALL OF you no matter what i said in past)

faggot:Mr.NumNum(cookiemaker)a.k.a. the guy who typed this ME

see you guys some other time bye for good uless forgiven
and 1 more thing??why was i banned(tyhis will probly be last post for me ever on the forums so swear at me i wont fight back but why was i banned??
if you really wanted to post something like this, you could have at least used punctuation. or at least phrases that were actually coherent and understandable.
my head hurts:(
GONE=(for good bye guys),Jan 5 2008, 01:36 PM Wrote:and 1 more thing??why was i banned(tyhis will probly be last post for me ever on the forums so swear at me i wont fight back but why was i banned??
I banned you because of all your posts on the forums that were derogatory to the clan, me especially. I hope it really is your last post, because i doubt you will get much sympathy from anyone here. Tell your brother to find a new server.
Lol i remember seeing that kid play on the WCS, man was that funny. I knew from then that he was like 10.
Don't forget to close the door on your way out.
As long as he never posts again or starts any havoc in the server, I don't see why he shouldn't get unbanned. Say all you want about how bad his typing is, but it's all about the fact that he took the time to apologize. Also, if he's really 10 I don't think it should be expected for him to have amazing grammar and typing skills.
Womb-Raider,Jan 5 2008, 03:00 PM Wrote:my head hurts:(
I agree. WTF.
Pker,Jan 6 2008, 12:33 AM Wrote:As long as he never posts again or starts any havoc in the server, I don't see why he shouldn't get unbanned. Say all you want about how bad his typing is, but it's all about the fact that he took the time to apologize. Also, if he's really 10 I don't think it should be expected for him to have amazing grammar and typing skills.
did you read the numerous posts he had calling me a faggot? i highly doubt that you would unban someone who called you plot(gay/faggot) in every single one of his posts, even if it was something like

"loll, aple pie or cheesacke? all vote!

excpt plot(faggot)"

that is an example of one of his posts. imo, someone needs to put a leash on his internet usage.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's