Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: New Years Resolution
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
my resolution was:
start with Aikido

and of course all the obvious:
drink less
spend less
find a job
get a steady gf
be nicer to others
be less lazy
Womb-Raider,Jan 2 2008, 11:55 AM Wrote:doesnt anyone use a condom anymore? or some pills. shit theres even a pill she can take after you blow in her :/ *agrees with biggs!*
Agreed... i can't believe there's going to be krayz spawn in the world
Womb-Raider,Jan 2 2008, 06:55 AM Wrote:doesnt anyone use a condom anymore? or some pills. shit theres even a pill she can take after you blow in her :/ *agrees with biggs!*
yeah i would say just about every female i know between the ages of 20-25 is preggers or already had a kid...

except for casey...

hey guys! krazy gets the first wroaw//baby in the wamily!!!!

THANK GOD IT'S NOT ME

/waiting for the first wredding

weddoaw
actually i had first wedding on oct 27th:D...so hah..and we got pregnant intentionally not by accident so no need for pills.
And y'all thought I'd have the first baby!
imposs. they're too young to have kids.
SniperducK,Jan 2 2008, 11:26 PM Wrote:And y'all thought I'd have the first baby!
Well, have any of the 500 or so girls you've slept with become pregnant? I mean they might not even know you're the father.

So just as far as we KNOW, you're not the first Wroaw daddy.
Krayz,Jan 2 2008, 10:57 PM Wrote:actually i had first wedding on oct 27th:D...so hah..and we got pregnant intentionally not by accident so no need for pills.
That's what you get for moving to Oklahoma, pure misery!
Krayz,Jan 2 2008, 10:57 PM Wrote:actually i had first wedding on oct 27th:D...so hah..and we got pregnant intentionally not by accident so no need for pills.
"we"?
Plot,Jan 3 2008, 06:05 PM Wrote:
"we"?
yes 'we' obviously your too young to understand..when your married everyone becomes we lol..and im going to have a son..not just her..so 'we'
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's