Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: The Official 'whatcha get?' Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Gah sry double post.
Kyle,Dec 26 2007, 01:32 PM Wrote:Gah sry double post.
Fix your sig before I "fix" it for you;)
meh@that phone.
i dont like most of the verizon phones. i have the sync for att.
if i had verizon id prolly get razr.
That phone is just... HOT!
oh i need to add my card from schietluis =P ^^
Blizzard,Dec 26 2007, 12:49 AM Wrote:A Chocolate? Just about every girl I know has one.
i have one:(

i don't like it... its not the best music phone and its also broken 3 times for NO reason since july...

i keep finding all the fun manufacturer's defects with them

... get a razr and an ipod or something
Kyle,Dec 26 2007, 12:29 PM Wrote:
Blizzard,Dec 26 2007, 05:49 AM Wrote:A Chocolate? Just about every girl I know has one.
Well what phone from verizon do you recommend then?

I was thinking about getting the LG VX9400
[Image: lg-vx9800.jpg]
But if I do get it I would have to put some of my money toward it because it cost more.
I was thinking about getting that but I'm not sure yet. I've had a LG VX8000 for over two years now and I'm still in love with it. That would really have to live up to my standards since I've been with this phone forever.:D

[Image: VX8000.jpg]
SniperducK,Dec 26 2007, 07:41 PM Wrote:
Ive had this sig for over a month now and NO one has had any problems with it. May I ask what the problem is?
Kyle,Dec 26 2007, 10:43 PM Wrote:
SniperducK,Dec 26 2007, 07:41 PM Wrote:
Ive had this sig for over a month now and NO one has had any problems with it. May I ask what the problem is?
he HAS had it for a while. but it is pretty big. its sorta borderline size xD tone it down if u can lol
piratebuddha,Dec 26 2007, 05:46 PM Wrote:
Blizzard,Dec 26 2007, 12:49 AM Wrote:A Chocolate? Just about every girl I know has one.
i have one:(

i don't like it... its not the best music phone and its also broken 3 times for NO reason since july...

i keep finding all the fun manufacturer's defects with them

... get a razr and an ipod or something
I hate multifunction devices like that. If ya wanna listen to music, buy an ipod.:rolleyes:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's