Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: are they safe?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Young_Zeratul,Dec 25 2007, 07:13 PM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,Dec 25 2007, 11:51 AM Wrote:i think you should play with your wii less. thats unhealthy man
Bite me. :angry:

Lets see you not get addicted to throwing deep 40 yard passes that lead to a touchdown and a two point conversion. Lets also see you not get addicted to making your own QB/HB/ Ect. And lead em to the pro bowl and hall of fame.

Dang that was a mouthful. :P

Eh, Im just kidding :P
Sports games suck.
Kyle,Dec 25 2007, 12:44 PM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,Dec 25 2007, 11:51 AM Wrote:i think you should play with your wii less. thats unhealthy man

Lets see you not get addicted to throwing deep 40 yard passes that lead to a touchdown and a two point conversion. Lets also see you not get addicted to making your own QB/HB/ Ect. And lead em to the pro bowl and hall of fame.

Sports games suck.
NBA 2k series. <3
Kyle,Dec 25 2007, 01:44 PM Wrote:

Sports games suck.
QFT
Dum3z,Dec 25 2007, 08:55 PM Wrote:
Kyle,Dec 25 2007, 01:44 PM Wrote:

Sports games suck.
QFT
double true!!
What do all yall have against sport games. They're fun! Imo :)

The only real reason I play madden is because my friends are too busy same with my brother and they can't play football with me. So untill I get to high school which is next year and join the football team. Im gonna have to play madden. Please respect it.

On the other note, How do Wiis overheat :blink:
wtb wii pst.
i got a double strike in wii bowling yesterday
Young_Zeratul,Dec 25 2007, 10:30 PM Wrote:On the other note, How do Wiis overheat :blink:
I don't know, but Stephen's roommate's definitely was one day. It didn't even feel hot to the touch, so I don't know wtf was going on.
coca,Dec 26 2007, 07:02 AM Wrote:i got a double strike in wii bowling yesterday
I got six strikes in a row. I only bowled a 256 in that game too cause I had an open frame.:(
Biggs,Dec 26 2007, 01:55 PM Wrote:
coca,Dec 26 2007, 07:02 AM Wrote:i got a double strike in wii bowling yesterday
I got six strikes in a row. I only bowled a 256 in that game too cause I had an open frame.:(
i bowled a 265 in real life last wednesday
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's