Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: HAPPY BIRTHDAY PIR8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
First time in a while I've been late to one of these. Sv keeps distracting me from the computer.

Happy Birthday Pir8! Take the strapon your girlfriend gave you back to the door before she starts using it. :<
Happy Birthday!:D
Dum3z,Dec 18 2007, 03:58 PM Wrote:First time in a while I've been late to one of these. Sv keeps distracting me from the computer.

Happy Birthday Pir8! Take the strapon your girlfriend gave you back to the door before she starts using it. :<
back to the door?
Dum3z,Dec 18 2007, 10:58 AM Wrote:Happy Birthday Pir8! Take the strapon your girlfriend gave you back to the door before she starts using it. :<

ooook.
piratebuddha,Dec 19 2007, 01:36 AM Wrote:
Dum3z,Dec 18 2007, 10:58 AM Wrote:Happy Birthday Pir8! Take the strapon your girlfriend gave you back to the door before she starts using it. :<

ooook.
You leave pirate alone! Just because hes a little odd doesnt mean we love him any less!
Happy birthday.

Soooo many of them are happening.
feb/march seems to be the time of seks.
Womb-Raider,Dec 19 2007, 08:04 AM Wrote:feb/march seems to be the time of seks.
butt seks!!
piratebuddha,Dec 18 2007, 07:36 PM Wrote:

ooook.
What's funny is I wasn't even drinking that morning/the night before then.

It was supposed to say "back to the store"

Was in reply to what Senate had said in IRC:

[15:26:44] <Taco_Bar> <pir8`buddha> got drunk last night with the girlfriend and when i woke up my butthole was hurting:o
Dum3z,Dec 20 2007, 06:04 AM Wrote:
piratebuddha,Dec 18 2007, 07:36 PM Wrote:

ooook.
What's funny is I wasn't even drinking that morning/the night before then.

It was supposed to say "back to the store"

Was in reply to what Senate had said in IRC:

[15:26:44] <Taco_Bar> <pir8`buddha> got drunk last night with the girlfriend and when i woke up my butthole was hurting:o
I guess that means he's too late.;)

Btw, HB Pir8!
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's