Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Switch webhost
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We switched to a new webhosting because the old one was an "epic failure" with all the downtime and hiccups. If there are any problems let me know. (You're now on the new server)
Good to hear!

Hopefully this one will be better than the previous one...B)
Sveach,Dec 16 2007, 03:03 PM Wrote:Good to hear!

Hopefully this one will be better than the previous one...B)
There isn't much needed for that lol
o dats hawt.
yay:D
coca hax it!
DutchTiger,Dec 16 2007, 09:02 AM Wrote:We switched to a new webhosting because the old one was an "epic failure" with all the downtime and hiccups. If there are any problems let me know. (You're now on the new server)
tigre! your back... check internals fool
piratebuddha,Dec 17 2007, 05:34 AM Wrote:
DutchTiger,Dec 16 2007, 09:02 AM Wrote:We switched to a new webhosting because the old one was an "epic failure" with all the downtime and hiccups. If there are any problems let me know. (You're now on the new server)
back? i didnt relize he left.
Womb-Raider,Dec 17 2007, 10:21 AM Wrote:
piratebuddha,Dec 17 2007, 05:34 AM Wrote:
back? i didnt relize he left.
He's been working, very closely I might add, with Brad Pitt trying to rebuild New Orleans. Where do you think the idea to make those new houses pink came from?! :ph34r:
I would feel disgusting if I was watching/playing a game in the Superdome.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's