Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: TKers...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My name is ":D" in game.

There's a group of people having the similar names and are TKing everyone on the server.

Please do something...:(

I have a screenshot of their STEAM IDs and stuff.

There were more of them, but I only got some of them down.

-----

[Image: TKers1.jpg]

[Image: TKers2.jpg]

[Image: TKers3.jpg]

[Image: TKers4.jpg]
thank you for reporting this, but I don't see why I would ban more than just c@r!os :/

and would you please explain why you requested to unban another steam ID than the one you're playing with in the pictures you posted in this topic?
why do you have 2 steamids?

STEAM_0:0:9216100
and
STEAM_0:0:8878363
The account I'm using right now to play this server is my brother's account because it has more games on here. I was using it to play because he haven't used it in awhile. Now he wants to use it again to play with me on wroaw server. When I went on my account, it says I got banned, but I don't remember how or when.:(

STEAM_0:0:9216100 is my account and is the one that is banned.

STEAM_0:0:8878363 is my brother's account and is the one that isn't banned.
Kinda obvious, why would he request an unban for an ID he was already playing with?:P
lol IHAVETHEPOWER (my brother) was playing in the game, he barely even knows how to move lol
:)+Dec 10 2007, 05:30 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (3Rb //:)@ Dec 10 2007, 05:30 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->lol IHAVETHEPOWER (my brother) was playing in the game, he barely even knows how to move lol[/quote]
thought u said ur brother was 3rb:// plox

U LIED 2 ME?:angry:
My brother sold his steam account to my cousin, when my brother plays on the account i make him use IHAVETHEPOWER because hes always trying to use my cousins name lol. When my cousin is on, he uses 3Rb // Plok
too many 3rbs!
:)+Dec 10 2007, 09:30 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (3Rb //:)@ Dec 10 2007, 09:30 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->My brother sold his steam account to my cousin, when my brother plays on the account i make him use IHAVETHEPOWER because hes always trying to use my cousins name lol. When my cousin is on, he uses 3Rb // Plok[/quote]
lol should make him use "3rb //:)jr.", its mad funny if you see it on a server:D
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's