Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: HELLO THERE!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Young_Zeratul,Dec 3 2007, 05:11 PM Wrote:
Thesmilieface,Dec 3 2007, 09:53 PM Wrote:ouch.....haha
Welcome to the forums? Ducks can snipe these days?
[Image: lolwut.jpg]
done.
hey
so ya underdog told me to join this forum a while back so..i thought i join but it doesn't feel very welcoming....but then again its a forum....
Thesmilieface,Dec 4 2007, 12:49 AM Wrote:hey
so ya underdog told me to join this forum a while back so..i thought i join but it doesn't feel very welcoming....but then again its a forum....
KEEL YOUR SELF
how about i not and just live for a 100 years.....i'm not emo...
Thesmilieface,Dec 3 2007, 08:00 PM Wrote:how about i not and just live for a 100 years.....i'm not emo...
nop! p3ng generally has good insight and does know what he is talking about. i usually follow his advice, and so far ive been successful.
Plot,Dec 4 2007, 01:29 AM Wrote:nop! p3ng generally has good insight and does know what he is talking about. i usually follow his advice, and so far ive been successful.
qft
You tend to get this kind of welcome when your first thread's like this. <.<
Yeah, but welcome to the forums mr. smileyface. I forgot all about that til you said something... I haven't been on cs lately... I uninstalled steam a while ago cuz it was f'd up and wouldn't start, so i got pissed and uninstalled it all... then five minutes later read an article online on how to fix that problem in like 10 secs... so i've been too pissed to reinstall steam cuz it takes like 50 hours to install and update. Lately i've been playing mass effect, kinda cool, a lot like KOTOR... but anyway, back to guarding the border!
Underdog,Dec 4 2007, 03:17 AM Wrote:Yeah, but welcome to the forums mr. smileyface. I forgot all about that til you said something... I haven't been on cs lately... I uninstalled steam a while ago cuz it was f'd up and wouldn't start, so i got pissed and uninstalled it all... then five minutes later read an article online on how to fix that problem in like 10 secs... so i've been too pissed to reinstall steam cuz it takes like 50 hours to install and update. Lately i've been playing mass effect, kinda cool, a lot like KOTOR... but anyway, back to guarding the border!
ah i see
well i've been busy too...you should reinstall play you again? haha>.<
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's