Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Fuck Half-Life 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dude fuck half life 2. There's no multiplayer mode. The only multiplayer thing you get with HL2 is CS:Source.

Don't get me wrong, I love CS....but what the fuck. CS:Source is the same thing as old CS, just with better graphics. That doesn't float with me.

Overall, FUCK HL2. I'm near the end already, and sure the single player is sweet. But single player alone doesn't cut it. Fuck that.

And half life source is a fucking joke. The graphics BARELY got any better. So what, its got sweet water effects. Fuck that.

Fuck you gabe newell, Fuck you vivendi, and Fuck you too.

I'm extremely pissed about this. Fucking 60 bucks for this shit. What the fuck. I'm mad. I am really mad.
*gasp*Blasphemer! :o
killl the heretic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You truly dont see the full picture which is what the modding community will do with the hl2 engine...gabe newell knows the power of the modding community that's why he put more into the single player instead.
CS:S=massive Fun and mAssive gay looking guns :-( and massive lag.
who cares?
LaidToRest7,Nov 17 2004, 01:56 AM Wrote:massive lag.
get a better connection or computer i dont lag at all i get 100fps constanst on 1600x1200 highest settings
fuck halo 2 not for PC
They've pointed out the fact that CS:Source is the multiplayer ever since they introduced source....

You're also forgetting how there will be dozens of other mods popping up, soooo...why do you care if there is no HL2 multiplayer? Nobody played HL multiplayer.
true.
it lags so much when u play doom 3 on multiplayer mode and since doom 3 graphic lil worst than hl2, hl2 on multiplayer mode even more lag so why bother playing it online
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's