Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Ragnarok
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hmm I just installed LegacyRO and wondered if anyone else played...

its free, so i decided to give it a shot:P
Yeah I was the top assassin cross in that server till it went to hell and reset and then I quit RO and went to perfect world. I played the high rate though, and I was actually considered the best gypsy and assassin, both shown here cause I played as both in the WoEs.

Lets just say I played that game for over four years.

[Image: screenVanir049.jpg]
fuck that chink shit
Hey peng when did you become a complete and total assfuck? Most of your posts now are just full of crap of you insulting something or someone. All you are to me now is a complete utter annoyance who has nothing to say other than fuck and shit. Try something constructive for once, or don't post in the thread.
Biggs,Dec 2 2007, 11:04 PM Wrote:Hey peng when did you become a complete and total assfuck? Most of your posts now are just full of crap of you insulting something or someone. All you are to me now is a complete utter annoyance who has nothing to say other than fuck and shit. Try something constructive for once, or don't post in the thread.
he's a hardass now:P

you played for 4 years? i've played for 4 days :/

i needed something to hold me over until WHO, Age of Conan, or Darkfall releases...
Yes I started that game back when the graphics were considered great and unique. It was pretty much my first real MMORPG game and the pvp is rather intense if you get into it. Low rate servers like that though you won't experience the full thrill of it because it'll take a lot of grinding.

I think you're just too stupid to read the topic I made and its still there. It's still the best game evarr.

Oh hey look it's me riding my polar bear bitches.
[Image: 2007-12-0501-14-21.jpg]
Beat that Al Gore.
i stll liked UO better. It had a better craft system i say!
wow the the heck is that peng even i won't play those games...
Thesmilieface,Dec 5 2007, 08:47 PM Wrote:wow the the heck is that peng even i won't play those games...
Apparently you have trouble reading names.

And don't post to say "wow I wouldn't play that game". If you don't like the style of game, don't post.
Dum3z,Dec 5 2007, 11:57 PM Wrote:
Thesmilieface,Dec 5 2007, 08:47 PM Wrote:wow the the heck is that peng even i won't play those games...
Apparently you have trouble reading names.

And don't post to say "wow I wouldn't play that game". If you don't like the style of game, don't post.
i hate the style of that game.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's