Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Madden NFL 08 Scores
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
On Madden NFL 08, I made a quarter back rookie and he got drafted by the Buffalo Bills. Here are Scores which I will be updating :lol:Please rate me so far.

PRE SEASON SCORES:

Game 1
Bills vs. Saints:
59-52= WIN

Game 2
Bills vs. Falcons(WITH Micheal Vick)
63-0= HUGE WIN

Game 3
Bills vs. Titants
90-0= HUGE WIN

Game 4
Bills vs. Lions
121-0=MAJOR WIN

SEASON SCORES:

Game 1
Bills vs. Broncos
99-3= HUGE WIN

Game 2
Bills vs. Steelers
90-7=HUGE WIN(They got pwned lol)

I will be updating as I get more chances to play :lol: Rate me so far. Also I know that I have been facing not challenging teams(No offence) But In the next few games coming up, I have to play against the Steelers and the Patriots.
no u
NBA > NFL

NFL is for the guys that are too fat or too short to play basketball. At least that's Charles Barkley's philosophy on it.:(
Crappy game is crappy.
madden 08 on the wii was pretty darn fun if you ask me. ive been following the nfl more closely since i came to college since i play it for fun sometimes w/ friends, and i find its pretty fun to watch. i still prefer the nba over the nfl tho, but both are a thumbs up in my book.

mlb is my least favorite to watch, i dunno y its so insanely popular.
go outside if you wanna play sports. thats my philosophy
omg basketball sucks big ol balls. And im from the next town over from where it was invented. Soccers where its at and fuck you all beforehand DT has my side!
Heh, a bunch of normal height skinny guys chasing balls instead of really tall guys or really big guys. I know which one's the worst, but I'm not sure which is the least bad.:P
Basketball sucks because it's a game based on fouls. It's a bunch of big tall black actors who get even the slightest touch and they whine about it.
Blizzard,Nov 30 2007, 07:32 PM Wrote:NBA > NFL

NFL is for the guys that are too fat or too short to play basketball. At least that's Charles Barkley's philosophy on it.:(
The NBA is for guys that are too weak to be hit by a 400 lbs man at 30mph...

You LIKE the NBA more than you do the NFL... one is not better than the other... silly boy.

Anyways, I haven't played 08 yet, but I played 06 religiously...
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's