Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: DS or PSP?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Im planning to buy myself a birthday and Christmas present. Because my bday is on DEC 13 XD.
I can't make my mind up, which to buy psp or ds.
I want a portable rpg machine!
I have laptop and all but don't want to carry it all around the world with me.

My fellow Wroaws help me! If you know anything about these two systems please do tell. Even if there bad, no spam please.
ds
Baku,Nov 24 2007, 12:00 AM Wrote:Im planning to buy myself a birthday and Christmas present. Because my bday is on DEC 13 XD.
I can't make my mind up, which to buy psp or ds.
I want a portable rpg machine!
I have laptop and all but don't want to carry it all around the world with me.

My fellow Wroaws help me! If you know anything about these two systems please do tell. Even if there bad, no spam please.
I personally like the psp alot better then the ds. Also, if you wanted an rpg game, i heard that Monster Hunter Freedom is a gr8 game for the psp:P
i think the ds is fun but the psp is by far the better hand held. go psp expecially if you want it for rpgs.
The DS is way better. If you're thinking about getting a DS make sure you pick an R4DS and a 2 GB microSD card. I've got one and you can just download games. <3
Blizzard,Nov 24 2007, 02:20 PM Wrote:The DS is way better. If you're thinking about getting a DS make sure you pick an R4DS and a 2 GB microSD card. I've got one and you can just download games. <3
u can mod ur psp nd get a 2gb stick nd dl game 2:P
suxa,Nov 24 2007, 01:50 PM Wrote:
Blizzard,Nov 24 2007, 02:20 PM Wrote:The DS is way better. If you're thinking about getting a DS make sure you pick an R4DS and a 2 GB microSD card. I've got one and you can just download games. <3
Too bad PSP has a pitiful game list. :\
Blizzard,Nov 24 2007, 05:19 PM Wrote:
suxa,Nov 24 2007, 01:50 PM Wrote:
Too bad PSP has a pitiful game list. :\
well yeah but it has some pretty cool utilities...vnc, remote tv controller:D,etc
psp. You can downgraded it to run all of the older RPG's. Such as Zelda.
if you want to homebrew (basically crack n stuff) ur psp to be able to play other systems games and w/e get the psp. otherwise id really recommend the ds. rpgs iono much about them on the handhelds. you can always get an sd card or w/e for the ds and just download the roms or something to get free games.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's