Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: I'm so screwed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I cant stop playing cs or any steam related games. It's starting to interfere with my studies. this sucks.

Screw cs but i cant some playing.
Brendon,Nov 19 2007, 07:54 PM Wrote:Screw cs but i cant some playing.
i suck nuts at typing
Well I am starting to not like them anymore.
I had a life in first place anywayz, i just played on it when i got bored.
Start decreasing your CS time gradually over a few weeks.

May help to tell your parents about the problem, since they can probably stop you playing CS better than you can:P

It's also useful to only play CS *after* your homework is finished!

Edit: THATS NOT WHAT YOU SAID JESSICA.

JessicaT Wrote:1 Sentence,

Get a life:D

I think im getting more horrible ;(
coca,Nov 19 2007, 08:08 PM Wrote:It's also useful to only play CS *after* your homework is finished!
i should have thought of this earlier!
a hobbit,Nov 20 2007, 12:11 AM Wrote:
coca,Nov 19 2007, 08:08 PM Wrote:It's also useful to only play CS *after* your homework is finished!
i should have thought of this earlier!
Oh, me too. Hindsight is wonderful:D
Or you could review your behavior and realize what a sick, worthless human being you are, and being filled with revulsion you will be prompted to cease the activities that evoke such sickening sentiments. In hindsight, perhaps you will realize the value of dividing your time sufficiently such that your school work and gaming are both able to be fulfilled without the two interfering with each other.

Also, perhaps the passing of the above will enable you to further enjoy gaming without suffering the despair of failure that hangs above your head every moment you hold down the W key in-game.
G3n0C1D3,Nov 19 2007, 07:23 PM Wrote:Or you could review your behavior and realize what a sick, worthless human being you are, and being filled with revulsion you will be prompted to cease the activities that evoke such sickening sentiments. In hindsight, perhaps you will realize the value of dividing your time sufficiently such that your school work and gaming are both able to be fulfilled without the two interfering with each other.

Also, perhaps the passing of the above will enable you to further enjoy gaming without suffering the despair of failure that hangs above your head every moment you hold down the W key in-game.
own. sauce.
G3n0C1D3,Nov 19 2007, 07:23 PM Wrote:Or you could review your behavior and realize what a sick, worthless human being you are, and being filled with revulsion you will be prompted to cease the activities that evoke such sickening sentiments. In hindsight, perhaps you will realize the value of dividing your time sufficiently such that your school work and gaming are both able to be fulfilled without the two interfering with each other.

Cliffnotes:
1. You fail at life.
2. You fail at life.
If Brendon doesn't stop being a dick to people and doing things like intentionally shooting teammates every round, he won't have to worry about his cs addiction interfering with school work. At least not on wcs anyways.

Nothing like a good ol' timeout to help you get your grades up eh Brendon?
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's