Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: CoD4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Blizzard,Nov 13 2007, 07:36 PM Wrote:
Biggs,Nov 13 2007, 12:35 PM Wrote:Yeah the whole buy a ps3 turns me off.

When SSBB comes out I'll be the one having fun with my wii.
You live up to my expectations. Super Smash Bros & grape soda. <3
So I'm catching up with all the new info on SSB and oh shit I need this game and two more controllers. Some of these ingame videos just put a tear in my eye.
Biggs,Nov 14 2007, 11:39 PM Wrote:

So I'm catching up with all the new info on SSB and oh shit I need this game and two more controllers and three friends. Some of these ingame videos just put a tear in my eye.
<.<

I'm kidding Biggs, I <3 you!:wub:
Dum3z,Nov 15 2007, 12:43 AM Wrote:
Biggs,Nov 14 2007, 11:39 PM Wrote:

So I'm catching up with all the new info on SSB and oh shit I need this game and two more controllers and three friends. Some of these ingame videos just put a tear in my eye.
<.<

I'm kidding Biggs, I <3 you!:wub:
I already have three friends where we go and play Halo 3 all night about once a week.:(

We're going to move into an apartment next year too.

Whore.
Oh god @ Halo 3...we've lost another one.
I don't actually like Halo still, I just play it so when I win or kill someone I can scream in their face and vice versa. That's the only fun part to me.
i dont play it at all. not a big fpser on consoles. xD
Biggs,Nov 15 2007, 10:01 AM Wrote:I don't actually like Halo still, I just play it so when I win or kill someone I can scream in their face and vice versa. That's the only fun part to me.
If so then just play SSBM/SSBB and nothing else...at least those games are actually fun too.:)
Dum3z,Nov 15 2007, 12:23 PM Wrote:
Biggs,Nov 15 2007, 10:01 AM Wrote:I don't actually like Halo still, I just play it so when I win or kill someone I can scream in their face and vice versa. That's the only fun part to me.
If so then just play SSBM/SSBB and nothing else...at least those games are actually fun too.:)
I don't have four controllers for the gamecube. I don't have four controllers for any console. I only plan on getting four wii motes and then SSBB when it does come out and then I'll bring it to college and all hell will break lose.
Biggs,Nov 15 2007, 03:39 PM Wrote:
I don't have four controllers for the gamecube. I don't have four controllers for any console. I only plan on getting four wii motes and then SSBB when it does come out and then I'll bring it to college and all hell will break lose.
my god come to my college. my friend with a wii doesnt really want to bring it because we would all be in his room 24/7 lmao
a hobbit,Nov 15 2007, 03:01 PM Wrote:
Biggs,Nov 15 2007, 03:39 PM Wrote:
my god come to my college. my friend with a wii doesnt really want to bring it because we would all be in his room 24/7 lmao
hobbit. how long will you be at stony brook. i plan on going there. want to meet u!
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's