Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Would you put ketchup on Womb's breakfast?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
ketchup with fries. yeah.
Pretty much the only thing I'll allow ketchup on is a burger. Every blue moon I'll dip a few fries in it but I'm not big on ketchup. Hot sauce ftw!

(ps. Why exactly was this thread and the other one about Wombs breakfast moved here to the server forum? Am I missing something or?)
The Senate,Nov 12 2007, 11:10 PM Wrote:Pretty much the only thing I'll allow ketchup on is a burger. Every blue moon I'll dip a few fries in it but I'm not big on ketchup. Hot sauce ftw!

(ps. Why exactly was this thread and the other one about Wombs breakfast moved here to the server forum? Am I missing something or?)
damn it, senate i cant recognize your posts with your new avatar and lack of dum3z playing the sims pic
[quote=Plot,Nov 13 2007, 04:48 PM][quote=The Senate,Nov 12 2007, 11:10 PM] Pretty much the only thing I'll allow ketchup on is a burger.
That was Carrie playing WoW, get it right. I've never played the Sims.
[quote=a hobbit,Nov 13 2007, 03:27 PM][quote=Plot,Nov 13 2007, 04:48 PM] [quote=The Senate,Nov 12 2007, 11:10 PM] Pretty much the only thing I'll allow ketchup on is a burger.
Did anyone have problems with my switch?:P
I didn't, Senate I didn't know it was him until I read the name though.

I bet no one recognized me when I finally put an avatar up! One day I might go as far as to have a sig.
Dum3z,Nov 13 2007, 06:35 PM Wrote:That was Carrie playing WoW, get it right. I've never played the Sims.
actually he had just changed it to u playing sims:)
That pic has been Coca, Sv, Carrie, and them Dumez. :)

Gotta switch it up every now & then but haven't found a suitable substitute yet so for now, no pic. :unsure:
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's