Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: just what i needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i'm eric. joining a couple boards and looking
forward to participating. hehe unless i get
too distracted!

eric
That seems like a very forum bot-spam thing to say. I suppose next you'll be telling Coca where can go to make his tiny penor bigger. (and I use the term "bigger" loosely)
IM ALREADY LARGE AND IN CHARGE:angry:

But yeah, this seems like a bot! I thought it was a bot as soon as I saw the topic title and the poster's name!
coca,Nov 6 2007, 06:15 AM Wrote:IM ALREADY LARGE AND IN CHARGE:angry:
Yes, your imagination is just that CHATP! :P
coca,Nov 6 2007, 01:15 PM Wrote:IM ALREADY LARGE AND IN CHARGE:angry:

But yeah, this seems like a bot! I thought it was a bot as soon as I saw the topic title and the poster's name!
Care to make a bet? :P

This does seem very bot likely. I would imagine him saying something more like "Im Eric, Im large and in charge, And that coca guy has no pennies" or something like that.
[quote=The Senate,Nov 6 2007, 07:38 AM]That seems like a very forum bot-spam thing to say.
[quote=Pker,Nov 6 2007, 11:36 PM][quote=The Senate,Nov 6 2007, 07:38 AM]That seems like a very forum bot-spam thing to say.
its not broken, still an issue. and coca did break it once.
Womb-Raider,Nov 7 2007, 12:04 PM Wrote:its not broken, still an issue. and coca did break it once.
didn't think you could break something so small :ph34r:
Underdog,Nov 7 2007, 02:17 PM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,Nov 7 2007, 12:04 PM Wrote:its not broken, still an issue. and coca did break it once.
didn't think you could break something so small :ph34r:
you never heard the story of a certain piece of skin on a certain male appendage?
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's