Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: UserCP!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I like our forums, no one else has anything like it lol. Plus, I think it looks better than PHPBB.
Monkey91,Nov 6 2007, 07:38 PM Wrote:I like our forums, no one else has anything like it lol. Plus, I think it looks better than PHPBB.
Which is why he said he's not converting until he fixes the current skin to work on phpbb.
Thank you for fixing Mr.DT.
i love this layout. it's always been this way. altho i think we did change the top menu before didnt we?
a hobbit,Nov 7 2007, 04:08 AM Wrote:i love this layout. it's always been this way. altho i think we did change the top menu before didnt we?
Yeah, the colors of the buttons used to be more solid.
i like the whole forum fonts and layout just i dont really like the 'n/a' in the left corner, kinda bugs me every now nd then:(
suxa,Nov 7 2007, 06:15 PM Wrote:i like the whole forum fonts and layout just i dont really like the 'n/a' in the left corner, kinda bugs me every now nd then:(
wow i never noticed it before. xD
ive noticed it and been like :blink: once in a while, but i soon forget about it lol
I think it used to display server information but I could be wrong.
Blizzard,Nov 8 2007, 09:00 AM Wrote:I think it used to display server information but I could be wrong.
Correct. But something brokez0red it.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's