Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Most popular European country
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Womb-Raider,Nov 4 2007, 08:38 AM Wrote:1. Uk, home of a monarchy and tea!
2. Germany, home of hitler and 7 million less jews
3. France, home of Champlain i believe, and some kick ass muskateers.
4. Italy home of mussolini and hairy women! (as well as some kick ass blood fights)
5. Suxa.
y's my nick in there?
because you dont know what a country is:D
Womb-Raider,Nov 6 2007, 10:02 PM Wrote:because you dont know what a country is:D
A country is a piece of land that is ruled by a person or group of people or a republic. Or something like that.
Young_Zeratul,Nov 6 2007, 10:10 PM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,Nov 6 2007, 10:02 PM Wrote:because you dont know what a country is:D
A country is a piece of land that is ruled by a person or group of people or a republic. Or something like that.
$20 says he just looked up the definition of country on the net
Womb-Raider,Nov 6 2007, 06:02 PM Wrote:because you dont know what a country is:D
way to bring back bad moments:(coca tricked me into saying it
Underdog,Nov 7 2007, 03:20 PM Wrote:
$20 says that a definition like that is something anyone could come up with in 5 seconds and would not require an internet search. if it was something like "a politically organized body of people under a single government" where it was all specific and big words than maybe. =P
a hobbit,Nov 7 2007, 10:55 PM Wrote:
Underdog,Nov 7 2007, 03:20 PM Wrote:
$20 says that a definition like that is something anyone could come up with in 5 seconds and would not require an internet search. if it was something like "a politically organized body of people under a single government" where it was all specific and big words than maybe. =P
A hobbit wins the 20 dollars. I made it all up in less than 5 seconds. :D
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's