Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Back At You
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The city of Paris, France has a civic issue that we in America might find a bit unusual: The penchant for men to relieve themselves in public. The London Telegraph reports Paris city workers have to clean an average of almost 700,000 square feet of urine-splashed surfaces per month.

Mayor Bertrand Delanoe decided to turn off the spigots — so to speak — after seeing dozens of men urinating on the walls of the Paris town hall during the Rugby World Cup — openly ignoring the free porta-potties nearby.

So now the city has installed a couple of new prototype walls in popular relieving areas. When someone sprays these walls, the sloping surface actually fires back the urine in the direction of the offender.

Says one city adviser, "those who get caught once don't come back."

— FOX News Channel's Martin Hill contributed to this report.
It would be funny to see this in a really heavy rainstorm...
What would happen if a fire was at that spot?
Man, and i thought monkeys were stupid. Who the fuck pees on town hall? YOU PEE ON THE LIB!
When I was a little kid I pissed on my neighbors car door handle on the driver side door. Then one of my friends stood on his hood and piss all over the windshield. Thought it was pretty damn funny at the time. :unsure:
The Senate,Oct 29 2007, 04:06 AM Wrote:When I was a little kid I pissed on my neighbors door handle on the driver side door. Then one of my friends stood on his hood and piss all over the windshield. Thought it was pretty damn funny at the time. :unsure:
That reminds me of the kid in Big Daddy.
[quote=Pker,Oct 29 2007, 01:03 AM][quote=The Senate,Oct 29 2007, 04:06 AM] When I was a little kid I pissed on my neighbors door handle on the driver side door.
Adam Sandler isn't that bad when it comes to serious roles either.
o yeah def not, reign over me was great.
Womb-Raider,Oct 28 2007, 09:33 PM Wrote:Who the fuck pees on town hall?
Someone who thinks real highly of his government officials.:)
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's